Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi everybody, thanks for a great site....

First post here, and I want to start it by saying I appreciate the free advice I have gained by lurking around when I have a quiestion. Just come here, browse the forums, and a lot of the times I find very helpfull advice on things that are going on with my car. Everybody is very courteous, always willing to help, and appreciative of others. Awesome. This is a great place for suby fans.

I currently have a 92' Loyale that I drive and an 87 Gl that I killed. The 87 was my first sub and I am sold for life. 120+ trips up Stevens pass and I wouldn't want to drive anything else in the snow, unless of course it a WRX, but that's later. I have a few questions that I'm going to post in the older generation forums, but I wanted to say hi.....and I guese this is where I do it??

Living in the Seattle area I see probaly 10 subaru wagons of some sort on a daily basis, and I look forward to talking to people from this area, I know there have to be a ton of people on here.

Anyway, enough rambling, hello and thanks for such a great site.