Ultimate Subaru Message Board

X-USA (continental) Trip *Is a "GO!"*... Shipping Opportunity!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northguy, yeah, I saw that. :)

OK, folks, I started a Market Place thread for stuff that you know that you want shipped. This wouldn't commit you, just gives me an idea about serious requests and locations.

I also *might* be coming through the West all the way into Cali on I-80, as someone in Reno/Sacramento area wants something major brought to him. I think the pickup point for this item was in Missouri...

Are you goin to be going through South Dakota.I'm on the other end of the state from Chef_Tim.I would be interseted in buying a Brat windshield from Moosens.Pm me if you are heading this way.Dave
My current plan had been to come back through Ohio/Missouri and head towards Reno... but it looks like I will be making a delivery to the Twin Cities area in MN, so SD might not be too far(ther) out of the way.

Well, since it looks like you're making a big X across the country, why not continue the journey and go from Reno back over here to Flarda? I'm right off I-10 and I could use a spare rear end I could weld up as well as rear disc setup. ;) The junkyards here (and within 200 miles) suck. Only one EA81 subie within 200 miles.. gah. :banghead:

Geez.. doing the math, I'm seeing a bit over 12k miles for this journey.. sounds like something I'd do. brownbag.gif

Well, since it looks like you're making a big X across the country, why not continue the journey and go from Reno back over here to Flarda? I'm right off I-10 and I could use a spare rear end I could weld up as well as rear disc setup. ;) The junkyards here (and within 200 miles) suck. Only one EA81 subie within 200 miles.. gah. :banghead:

Geez.. doing the math, I'm seeing a bit over 12k miles for this journey.. sounds like something I'd do. brownbag.gif

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

I could get one near to you... PA, maybe VA depending on the regional members. They might be willing to arrange shipping the rest of the way.

pat!!!

i need to know by 11am saturday if you can make that stop in utah and pick up those parts for me. call my cell #

-Brad

oh i forgot to add....if you make taht stop you can get a TON of free parts:brow:

Ummm... I'm not sure that I have heard about this stop (might just be my swisscheese memory. Tell me about it... I will check in again after a few zzzz, around 8am-9am.

*edit I found your PM. :) Only a 40 mile each way diversion, shouldn't be a problem except for coordinating the pickup... I'll have to figure day and time of transit after some sleep... or you can try based on me leaving Laramie early morning on (Saturday???)

:headbang:

Yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!

But......Mudrat,you forgot my wheels??????????????? :banghead:

Tire store.....dumpster.....wheel boxes.....FedEx Ground.......be a good guy and make my day........sometime this year would be ideal.Sometime this month would be nearly unbelievable,but certainly acceptable.Thanks man.

I saw your cousin,uncle,whatever he is to you,Scott today.Quick visit,got my plow from behind his garage,didn't talk too much but he's doing well.

Thanks to all of you and good luck on your own transactions.Jason,I hear you sent some nice west coast rust along. :lol: J/K,thanks,they'll get used for something.

|