Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Good Bay Area Subaru Garages?

That would be one bridge crossing for you (Richmond Bridge). What is the issue you are having with yoru GT? Come see us at the meet on the 15th and perhaps we can also help you there. The meet I speak of is at the Barnes & Noble in El Cerrito Plaza (Take San Pablo Ave north, it will be on your right) at 10 AM.

That would be one bridge crossing for you (Richmond Bridge). What is the issue you are having with yoru GT? Come see us at the meet on the 15th and perhaps we can also help you there. The meet I speak of is at the Barnes & Noble in El Cerrito Plaza (Take San Pablo Ave north, it will be on your right) at 10 AM.

We should put the times/location up in the meet an greet section of the forum. Unless you already did, I have not checked recently.

We should put the times/location up in the meet an greet section of the forum. Unless you already did, I have not checked recently.
That thread is directly above this one this morning (at least for me), and you will notice that I'm the last poster there :grin: