Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've have one of their custom length Can-Backs on my 85 Toyota 4Runner. Its been on there for about 3 years now and still looks great especially since what I've put it thru. I've only waterproof treated the material once in that time (right after I got it) and its still keeps the weather at bay. Its really a great product, keeps stuff dry and doesn't fade or shink like other canvas/vynyl products I've seen! I just recently put my first rip in it which I'm amazed I haven't done it soon since I drag mine thru the brush and trees on EVERY 4wheeling trip. Still need to repair that...... My 4Runner is even Bobb'd 9" and they made it to my dimensions and are a really good company to deal with. My only work of advice its NOT to use email to contact them! I've had nothing but problems trying that method.... Just call them up instead.

x-tree_04_003.jpg

Well, just got a call from the guy at Truck Candy, and he said just his orders are five months backlogged, so he doesn't think they will be doing any custom Subaru work anytime soon.

So, anyone live near the water, or know of a boat canvas shop that would take it on. I bet if we could line up a few orders it would be a good job for them.

What do you think?