Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hello from a new member...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Johngenx

Johngenx

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • St. Albert, Alberta

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:06 PM

Hello all. We own two Subarus, a 2001 Outback Wagon Ltd. and are taking delivery tomorrow morning of a 2001 Forester S. We have owed the Outback since last January and based on our experience with the OBW, we decided to add another Subie to our stable.

To date, the only problem we've experienced with the OBW was a failed knock sensor that triggered a CEL.

I tend to be quite obsessive about maintenance and service and will probably have no end of questions regarding technical issues, so I hope you're a patient lot!

We also have a 1998 Mercedes-Benz and a 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa in the family.

#2 felipe01forester

felipe01forester

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Boston,

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:55 PM

Hello back from a fellow new member (actually, it's been a few weeks), as well as a fellow Forester driver. You will be amazed at how indispensable this site is, whether it's getting information on proper off-road equipment, or if you just want to shoot the breeze with some of the Subie drivers from Texas (me) to New Zealand. Welcome and enjoy!

#3 rmrc51

rmrc51

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Palmyra

Posted 31 December 2004 - 01:45 AM

Welcome from another relatively new member! I always was impressed with the Subaur's all-wheel-drive and the boxer engine design. I have to admit that this car handles extremely well!

I'm currently trying to see if there's anyone who makes an after market heavy duty bumper for the Forester mainly because of all of the deer we have down here! My wife already hit one and I've had too many close calls myself!!!

#4 JT95

JT95

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • Bowling Green

Posted 31 December 2004 - 02:42 PM

Welcome aboad from a 4 month old member. I've got a 95 Legacy Wagon. As mentioned, this site is both wonderful and amazing. For one thing, the passion for Subaru u feel here is enough reassurance as you'll need for new Subie owners. I've rarely encountered a bunch of people as detoted to a car manufacturer as Subaru owners. This site is a great resource, and many of the people here go out of their way to be helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users