Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Imprompto meet and greet atmy place

I am still shooting for an early departure, which means morning. If I get a couple hours sleep after my shift, I would like to leave here around 8am, be at Qman's around 9am. Not a real problem stretching that arrival to 10 or 11am, but anything more might cause me some trouble making the first stop-over.

I still have to stop at edrach's and swisscheese's (IIRC), and connect with mudrat, probably in seattle area.

Mudrat called me and was talking about coming down in the afternoon after doing stuff Seattle-area. Sounds like for him it would be better if I met up with him in seattle area.
So, is that Friday afternoon or Saturday afternoon. If Saturday, you probably won't make you're first stop like you have planned.

I am not sure yet how early this will be going on. Alot depends on the upcoming weather event. Corky, call me tonight before bedtime. That way I'll be up when you call.
Ken, do you know when my bedtime is??? I go to bed at 9 PM since I'm at work at 4:30 AM.

Well there really doesn't seem to be much interest in this, so I think I'll not make the drive. Ken if that other project gets going let me know, I might come down Sunday if it does.
Do you want me to wave as I drive by you? :grin:

Sat morn can be kind of tough for people... it looks like it won't be a picnic for me, either. Everybody is worried about "the S-word".