Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pollock Pines California

Not quite sure if there's any substatial snow there, I believe the elevation is only 2500' or so. It's even been raining in Tahoe (6229 ft) today, so I'm sure it's raining everywhere. The rain may have washed away most of what's there, and what remains will now become "Sierra Cement", similar to the slop Jibs, Subieman, Subiewonkenobi and I were up against at Doyle..virtually impassable.

Rain?? where??? I wish it would rain! HA! I'm sure after the storm Monday night there will be plenty of light puffy snow to drive in. Well at least above 5000 feet. I awoke to a 5 foot snow drift in front of my car this morning. Needless to say I did not make it through. :banghead:

Yup, big snow expected here soon. It's kinda funny watching the "Boy Racers" in the lowered Hondas/Corollas/Tempos make their way around in this stuff:lol: :lol: :lol: .

haha yeah thats pretty funny. Most of them ripped off there front bumpers...fog lights.... ground effects.