Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New guy from Colorado

Hello all. New to this board and its great. I live in Longmont Colorado, almost 30 ,married ,and one child. I ve had a 98 Outback wagon for five years and it been a great car. Just got an 85 Turbo AWD wagon for $15 yes fifteen dolars. Motor was toast so I got one from junkyard for $300 and dropped it in. (My first engine Swap) Wow that was easy. I only had to get on the ground once for the crossmember bolts, everything else came off from the top. Got it idling good now and took her out for its first run. Super cool night rider dash lights up good. Wife and I are considering selling the 98 and keeping the 85. I still got the old motor if any needs parts,Mpfi ea82 turbo.Any other people close by Pm me. Thanks,Mike

Its good to see alot of people from Colorado here, sorry I work three thirteen hour days on the weekends and will not be able to make it on the 22nd. Dont hesitate to ask for help if you need a hand though. Thanks, MikeP.S Thinking about fabricating a lift on my 85 wagon. Anyone around here thats done it?

Its good to see alot of people from Colorado here, sorry I work three thirteen hour days on the weekends and will not be able to make it on the 22nd. Dont hesitate to ask for help if you need a hand though. Thanks, MikeP.S Thinking about fabricating a lift on my 85 wagon. Anyone around here thats done it?

Dont know if this guy is around you but he's in the state.

diluded000 this is his board name!

here's his thread

hope that works