Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pull a Part news (Lynnwood)

Sadly the torch is passing to the newer models; fewer and fewer EA81s showing up. But today two new Legacies went into the yard. A '90 sedan with 111K on the odometer; clean car and I suspect the automatic tranny is toast. Got a clean alternator and good pair of visors of the sedan. The sedan seems like a good candidate for someone looking for an engine. The other is a '90 wagon with about 3 years or more of green scuz on it from sitting in someone's backyard. I got the alloy wheels off that one.

Sadly the torch is passing to the newer models; fewer and fewer EA81s showing up. But today two new Legacies went into the yard. A '90 sedan with 111K on the odometer; clean car and I suspect the automatic tranny is toast. Got a clean alternator and good pair of visors of the sedan. The sedan seems like a good candidate for someone looking for an engine. The other is a '90 wagon with about 3 years or more of green scuz on it from sitting in someone's backyard. I got the alloy wheels off that one.

I've been looking for a grey drivers side visor to fit my 91 legacy for ever! Seems the yards down here in vancouver never get anything. Let me know if you know where to find one (I'll even pay finders fee!).

I think I have a grey vinyl driver's side visor that doesn't flop down. $5 and shipping and it's yours after I check the garage. I'll know tomorrow.

I've been looking for a grey drivers side visor to fit my 91 legacy for ever! Seems the yards down here in vancouver never get anything. Let me know if you know where to find one (I'll even pay finders fee!).

How much do you want for the wheels? I've been looking for some alloys. . .

I'm afraid the wheels aren't for sale right now; I'm saving them for the Impreza I'm trying to get for my better half. If it comes with alloys, I'll send you a note. With luck, I'll find another set before then and we can deal.

How much do you want for the wheels? I've been looking for some alloys. . .

I'm afraid the wheels aren't for sale right now; I'm saving them for the Impreza I'm trying to get for my better half. If it comes with alloys, I'll send you a note. With luck, I'll find another set before then and we can deal.

OK, PM me if you find a set. If the price is low enough, I would be happy to drive up there to get them. . . I have a short wish list for upgrades to my car, and alloys are one of the last items on the list, along with the right taillight and front marker light for a '92 wagon. I have a full sized spare, so I'd be wanting 5 wheels. . . The only other items that is not primarily "bling bling" is a set of driving lights and a roof rack (with the skid rails also). I'm open to offers for these items from various sources, by the way. The driving lights that I'm most interested in are the cheap ones that are oval in shape, with a blue lens when they are not engaged. I'll probably get a set of these in the near future, so the items off of PAP places (which are sparce around here) I would need help from the board on. and I would want the PAP items to be Subaru specific as well. Not intereested in doing a lot of refitting to make something close "fit". . .

Oh, and I'm talking about 14" wheels here. . .

Thanks in advance!!

I can probably get you a right tail-light and marker light if the '90 version is the same as the '92. Let me know and I'll check what I can find. Legacies are coming into the yard quickly now (about one per week) so I should be able to get that for you soon. ---ed---

OK, PM me if you find a set. If the price is low enough, I would be happy to drive up there to get them. . . I have a short wish list for upgrades to my car, and alloys are one of the last items on the list, along with the right taillight and front marker light for a '92 wagon. I have a full sized spare, so I'd be wanting 5 wheels. . . The only other items that is not primarily "bling bling" is a set of driving lights and a roof rack (with the skid rails also). I'm open to offers for these items from various sources, by the way. The driving lights that I'm most interested in are the cheap ones that are oval in shape, with a blue lens when they are not engaged. I'll probably get a set of these in the near future, so the items off of PAP places (which are sparce around here) I would need help from the board on. and I would want the PAP items to be Subaru specific as well. Not intereested in doing a lot of refitting to make something close "fit". . .

Oh, and I'm talking about 14" wheels here. . .

Thanks in advance!!

I can probably get you a right tail-light and marker light if the '90 version is the same as the '92. Let me know and I'll check what I can find. Legacies are coming into the yard quickly now (about one per week) so I should be able to get that for you soon. ---ed---

The taillight is the same Or close enough, the front marker is not, they redesigned the front fenders after 91. . .