Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Monstaru!!

I was pulling my motor on saturday when Brian called and said "hey, the yard has some 504 pugs that just came in". The kid gave me dibs on them and didnt buy them for himself to resell. I thought that was totally awesome!!! A set of 504 14" pugs for 43 bucks with all 4 chrome trim rings and 3 chrome center caps. Now I justt Ozi to get his orders complete so I can place my order for my lift.:banana:

Thanks Brian!!

EDIT: i didnt put this in the off-topic cause its on-topic.....I got my pugs and now I can start my lift. ;) LOL

If they are the lug centering type with the special lug nuts, did you get the nuts too?

pugdiffs.jpg

I was pulling my motor on saturday when Brian called and said "hey, the yard has some 504 pugs that just came in". The kid gave me dibs on them and didnt buy them for himself to resell. I thought that was totally awesome!!! A set of 504 14" pugs for 43 bucks with all 4 chrome trim rings and 3 chrome center caps. Now I justt Ozi to get his orders complete so I can place my order for my lift.:banana:

Thanks Brian!!

EDIT: i didnt put this in the off-topic cause its on-topic.....I got my pugs and now I can start my lift. ;) LOL