Ultimate Subaru Message Board

:grin: Hello everyone, I just joined. I have a 95 legacy wagon awd , 5 spd, with a 2.2 in it. I was wondering if anyone has any info or knows of a site where I could get any kind of lift kit. I dont want to go nuts like 48" I just like to go in a lot of sticky places and she hasnt ever let me down yet. I would like some more clearance thats all, Im quite sure alot of people would agree. I also have to say I bought this car used it is my first subaru and I dont think Ill ever get anything else, It kicks my f150s butt, the quality of these cars is quite amazing. I dont baby her I beat her something wicked and she also puts up with a mrs and teenagers, so she has been around the block a time or to. Strict maintenance and a firm hand. well any feed back would be most appreciated thanks alot everyone.

300,000 or bust

Hey welcome to the board :D

The newer Subies can be lifted just like the older ones are. Mudrat is a great source for that kind of stuff.

I think the reason more people don't lift the newer stuff is the lack of the dual range transmission :mad:

Because of the gearing, your limited on your off-roading adventures. Again that too can be gotten around :rolleyes: ...Mudrat...

I added fender flares to my Forester to give the illusion of a lift but until I can get it geared down I won't take it on the ugly stuff.

My .02

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester