Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Accident at Colorado Meet 1/22/04

"TurboXT" lost control of his car following the meet at Red Rocks today.

He walked away and declined the ride to the hospital after paramedics arrived. Injuries seemed to be minor and he was able to pull himself out the busted out back window of his XT shortly after the crash. Luckily nobody was in the passenger seat or they might not have been so lucky. He will be sore for a while in the shoulder.

The car is totalled but won't be a total loss as Rick will part out the goodies. Just glad he made it out, this could have been a lot worse. The dropoff at the accident scene was very steep and he slid off slightly sideways and then the nose went down and the car rolled end over end finally landing on its top.

I have uploaded the photos Joy took in his photo album here:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3959

All I can say is that I'm super glad your okay Turbo, and I'm right down the road whenever you need help parting it out/getting you in another Subaru..etc. With the guys you have around you we can find another car and rebuild it if we have to. I'll send you a PM with my phone number, don't hesitate to use it.

All I can say is that I'm super glad your okay Turbo, and I'm right down the road whenever you need help parting it out/getting you in another Subaru..etc. With the guys you have around you we can find another car and rebuild it if we have to. I'll send you a PM with my phone number, don't hesitate to use it.
Same here. If ya dont still have my # PM me.

Man, that sucks about your caprice, it is crappy to look at a hulk of metal after you put time and money into something.....oh well. Thanks for the offer eyesore, I'll PM you for your # It looks like I am gonna need a bit of help.

Thanks Guys!

Rick

Given what happened it seems as though that's the best possible outcome.

Your ok, the car has usable parts...

It could have been a lot worse :rolleyes:

Good Luck,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

Maybe the car is now ready to become a modified off-roader?