Ultimate Subaru Message Board

progress report

monstaru

i cut the fenders off today,preparing for when a miracle happens and i can afford my tires..the front part of the fenders that is, under the bumper.i passed emissions friday,and due to cost of getting the title transfered late i have to wait to get tabs and plates.by the end of the week damnit.i hope.i got a three day permit to drive her and drove her i did.she is running good and the exhaust sounds good .very happy with how she is turning out.i'll post new pics when i get her on the road for good.....

i cut the fenders off today,preparing for when a miracle happens and i can afford my tires..the front part of the fenders that is, under the bumper.i passed emissions friday,and due to cost of getting the title transfered late i have to wait to get tabs and plates.by the end of the week damnit.i hope.i got a three day permit to drive her and drove her i did.she is running good and the exhaust sounds good .very happy with how she is turning out.i'll post new pics when i get her on the road for good.....
What kind of tires:brow: