Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who's up for some mud fun in PDX??

so boosted84wagon and i went out in the coupe tonight..came across the sickest mud pit!! at one point it got really gnarly (like 2ft mud and ruts, standing water) went from 45mph to 0...had to massage it out in 4 low. dont think i could have made it any further unless i had a little more groud clearence and some knobbier tires... anyway its super fun so if you PDX guys are down for a little mud'n get together.. post here. pics will be up shortly as were going out for another run.:brow:

Ya dude...The chances of being sighted are soooo low. How many times did we go there/how much total time were we there??? Like 30 minutes total...At like peak traffic time. There's actually parts of it that you can't see from the road which is cool.

HAHA! BRAD! That's rad dude, you used the TerraServer to locate it!

• 2 weeks later...

finally made it there, this was so fun. thought we would get stuck a couple of time but no worries, just bogged down a little. got into some big ruts couldn't get out of them so we had to just stay in them and ride it out. there is mud all over, under and inside the engine compartment. this place rocks, will be going back again soon. thanks for the info.

wow, maybe i did something wrong, it shows up on mine but i have some in my gallery too . i actually only have one up on the thread reply. i'm new at this, but i do have one on my signature too, its the same one. i wish i could get a pic on my avitar but it says everything is to large.:confused:

Chazmataz, I can't see your pics dude...

Here's one of mine, totally totally does not do it justice....

280BuddyDirty-med.JPG

hey chazmataz PM me with where ya at in clackamas cause I am right next door near the town center over just off of King

and I sure wish I had a decent digi cam when I went and had fun at a place down on the Molalla river just off of 213 :grin: I still have residue of the mud on the exterior and the engine is still covered in mud :) so I also know of a place too

oh and if you guys see a 02 Legacy L with a lil more clearance than a normal Leg L and A/T's on running around that is my friend and I am the one that did the suspension lift on it :)