Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi I just bought a 95 Impreza and have found a problem sometimes it will die at a red light and will not restart for a few min then it will start and run just great. It wont do this some where when I can look at it only in traffic. Anyone got ideas? Thanks
I would change the fuel filter, sound like some sort of temperary blockage.

I had a similar problem with my 95 Impreza 2.2L. It wouldn’t start after parking the car for about 10 to 20 minutes. The engine light finally came on after the second time. I brought the car into the dealer, they hooked the car up to the computer analyzer and I had to replace the crank and cam sensor. That was a $200 fix.

I had a similar problem with my 95 Impreza 2.2L. It wouldn’t start after parking the car for about 10 to 20 minutes. The engine light finally came on after the second time. I brought the car into the dealer, they hooked the car up to the computer analyzer and I had to replace the crank and cam sensor. That was a $200 fix.

That sounds about like it but no check engine light? Something to look in to Thanks