Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lawd, take this Soob monkey off my back!

Guest Mac

Only here will folks understand the manic driving need to acquire 'Rus. Lawd help me, I've done gone and got another one. What could I say, the guy was moaning about how the 'Ru died on him twice last week. I said, well, if you hate it so bad, sell it. He said, as he climbed into his wife's car to leave the dead 'Ru by the side of the road, $200.

What could I say but, find the dang title! I'll find a 12 step program later!

Red (not original color I'm sure) 1984 GL, 4WD, 5-spd, Station Wagon, 2bbl. Zero rust, lots of oil leaks, a leaky radiator, a dead alternator, a few loose wires, a windshield FUBAR and an interior that has seen better days. What can I say, it's beautiful!

(to the tune of Dylan's "Just like a woman")

And it looks, just like a Subaru

Yes it does!

And it cranks, just like a Subaru

Yes it does!

And then its purrs just like a baby 'Ru ...

Good point.

The 5th gear was the Mercedes 300TD Wagon my friend was driving as he pushed me in the 'Ru the two miles toward home. Dead alternator and battery wasn't charged enough to get it home.

And red _is_ the original color.

Amazing the things you find the morning after a purchase!

Guest tomrhere

Awww. Just go out and wrench on her a bit, you'll get the fix you need. Ain't no law asto how many you can own, 'cepting maybe the Wife's law. Mine gives me that Evil Eye look everytime I mention of one for sale, luckly (not) they're usually to dang fur away from me to actually go get 'em. She even pulled my plastic from me. Dadburnit, shuchs, and golly gee. Sucks bigtime, it does, yes........Tom