Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

People w/ea82 wagon w/air deflector..installed!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:29 AM

amazing what i can do myself :D got the deflector on, looks pretty good too w/a couple of coats of flat black paint and even got my euro jr. cupholder installed too!! well arent i something :)...just drilled down in front of the clock, ran a bolt through, took off the passenger side center air outlet and threaded a nut on said bolt and voila!!

well, am going to install the deflector this afternoon after work but when i pulled it from the pap i neglected to make note of how the brackets fit on the hatch...the long end up or the long end down..can someone take a pic for me and either post it here or send to:

babylonfivefan@hotmail.com

thanx!
alan

#2 subieman

subieman

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • Sparks, NV

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:49 AM

I just installed mine yesterday. The brackets should only fit on one way. This is the best picture I could find that kinda showes the brackets. EDIT: Just ran outside and took a better picture... BURRR 13 degrees
Posted Image

#3 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:02 PM

great pic!! but, umm, yours is a mid 80's subie and i need a late 80's pic of the bracket...most different indeed...but thanx for the effort :D

#4 subieman

subieman

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • Sparks, NV

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:13 PM

great pic!! but, umm, yours is a mid 80's subie and i need a late 80's pic of the bracket...most different indeed...but thanx for the effort :D

oops, sorry about that. You need a pic of a ea82 wagon then. Mines a ea81.

#5 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:27 PM

gee, maybe i should have said that in the first place eh? sheesh, what a dolt i am...going to edit now..

#6 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:29 PM

bumpity

#7 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,941 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

they go on the way that EA81 pic looks.. if the bracket were a letter F, it would be rightside up on the car, so the deflector sits higher.

#8 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 30 January 2005 - 11:23 AM

they go on the way that EA81 pic looks.. if the bracket were a letter F, it would be rightside up on the car, so the deflector sits higher.

My brackets are just little spacer blocks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users