Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just to say hi

top O' the day K.P. :drunk:
1983 subaru gl10 with 8" of lift in the front and 6" in the back . it has been through hell and wants more . Some of the other members have only bad things to say but what the hay can't make every one happy.

1983 subaru gl10 with 8" of lift in the front and 6" in the back . it has been through hell and wants more . Some of the other members have only bad things to say but what the hay can't make every one happy.

Bad things to say about a subaru? 8"of lift? is it te red sedan on e-bay?

Bad things to say about a subaru? 8"of lift? is it te red sedan on e-bay?
yes it is the red one on ebay .And it is 8" of lift 8" blocks and 8" towers .And the bad things are about me and my car I dont know what I did to make them all mad at me but it must of been good haha

yes it is the red one on ebay .And it is 8" of lift 8" blocks and 8" towers .And the bad things are about me and my car I dont know what I did to make them all mad at me but it must of been good haha

how the hell deos that car turn those tires? those are about 33" tall

how the hell deos that car turn those tires? those are about 33" tall
It does ok ,it will get up to about 60mph on the speedometer so however fast that is ?? But its true love is mud in fourlow it will go about any where.

Good to see you back KP. Dont let any of the guys here get you down.

-Brian

thanck you guys. the other guys hear dont get me down .I just dont like the talk behind my back . but know I can read it all hahahahahahaha;)