Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Rubicon footage: Sneak Preview

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Svengouli7

Svengouli7

Smile, taste kittens

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Bentucky Wa.

Posted 24 August 2003 - 07:41 AM

ROCKS!!!!!

Completely redefines what should be thought as far as the capabilities of a Soob- and proves the meddle of those that went.

Choc full of beautiful but dangerous terrain unlike any here in Washington and in such a grand scale...

Plenty of carnage of the driveline persuasion- remedied with in the field weld repairs by the hands of John (Mudrat) and resourceful collective mcGuyvering-

You get a sense that this group did nothing but support each other and itself 100+% in the face of some troubles that many would take their ball and go home of they ran into-

Get you behind in the beeline for a copy of this soobifishizzle, these guys know how to woop a hoopdie up a trail!!!!

#2 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 24 August 2003 - 12:59 PM

yeah, got my hopes up too. i want my money back!

#3 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,137 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 24 August 2003 - 01:18 PM

I had to let some people preview it, need to be able to let people know this is like nothing I've ever produced before. Gotta raise interest. Need a much faster computer with more ram and gigs to download my footage. My PC is 6 + years old. 466 used to seem screaming fast, 10 gigs was "more than I'd ever need" when I bought it. :boohoo:

Tim. I thought about you every night. My tent was made by Wenzel, the big ol' logo was right by my face. If we had a black marker, I was gonna write D. Tim above it. LOL

#4 P K

P K

Devil Dog Liaison

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • Omicron Persei Diego

Posted 25 August 2003 - 10:31 AM

Hey Zap, can I get mine in the 16 x 9 wide screen format? :clap:

{pre-release ordering :D }

... formerly pkdavis300

#5 Mike W

Mike W

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 25 August 2003 - 10:40 AM

I was late getting over there for the screening and consequently only got to see the last 15 or so minutes of footage, but what I saw definitely rocks! The machines and what they do on this gnarlyass trail will amaze and astound for sure! Can't wait to see more! Video quality is much improved too, thanks to the new camera. Nice work Eric!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users