Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Rubicon footage: Sneak Preview

Svengouli7

ROCKS!!!!!

Completely redefines what should be thought as far as the capabilities of a Soob- and proves the meddle of those that went.

Choc full of beautiful but dangerous terrain unlike any here in Washington and in such a grand scale...

Plenty of carnage of the driveline persuasion- remedied with in the field weld repairs by the hands of John (Mudrat) and resourceful collective mcGuyvering-

You get a sense that this group did nothing but support each other and itself 100+% in the face of some troubles that many would take their ball and go home of they ran into-

Get you behind in the beeline for a copy of this soobifishizzle, these guys know how to woop a hoopdie up a trail!!!!

I had to let some people preview it, need to be able to let people know this is like nothing I've ever produced before. Gotta raise interest. Need a much faster computer with more ram and gigs to download my footage. My PC is 6 + years old. 466 used to seem screaming fast, 10 gigs was "more than I'd ever need" when I bought it. :boohoo:

Tim. I thought about you every night. My tent was made by Wenzel, the big ol' logo was right by my face. If we had a black marker, I was gonna write D. Tim above it. LOL

I was late getting over there for the screening and consequently only got to see the last 15 or so minutes of footage, but what I saw definitely rocks! The machines and what they do on this gnarlyass trail will amaze and astound for sure! Can't wait to see more! Video quality is much improved too, thanks to the new camera. Nice work Eric!