Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official welcome home get together for Jared

Well, it's official. Jared will be back in Washington the middle of February. I told him I would get everyone together the second weekend of his return. The first weekend is reserved for his family.

February 26th(saturday) either Reiter pit or Evans Creek. I'll let Jared make the call on which. Depends on weather forecast. Evans is probably doable considering the lack of snow. We'll do an all access get together for all. Then, we need to get him in the deep woods to clear the sand from his veins.

If we do Reiter then we can meet in the power lines and hang out for a while then do the wall or something. If we do Evans we can meet in the campground and hang out for a while then head into the woods from there. I'll check Evans out this week or weekend to make sure of conditions.

Plan on a 10:00am meeting and then a couple of hours to hang out and then a trail run. Probably gonna be more than a stock rig can handle. If we do the wall you'll need at least 3-4" lift and a welded rear diff. If we do Evans the same will be needed as well. Most of the trails have deteriorated quite a bit. Big ruts and alot of off-camber stuff will await you.

More details to follow soon.

well either is fine with me. where ever the majority wants to go. still lack car in washington? :) so i need to bum a passenger spot somewhere. which i know isn't a problem. i'll be driving my dad's lifted wagon, but i can't take it offroad. or at least anything difficult. so i'll be parking at the campground or meeting at someone's house and riding from there. i'm dying to see the dirt, the lush green trees, hills and all of you guys. i hope to see you guys soon!

Semper Fidelis,

Jared

I'm In.....

I'll Have the Beast Driving by then.......It runs and Moves under it's own power now, Just have to button up a few Loose ends under the hood, and The interior......

Look forward to Doing a real 4x4 trip with you all for a change........:)

John

I suppose Jared gets "Shotgun" with Ken, but I call it with Rob.

You can catch a ride down there with me Jared, we'll race 'em up to the parking lot in the OBS. "Seeeeeee yyaaaaaaa!" we'll yell.

I'll have my cameras, so will film the hell out of it all. :brow:

Bran new 5 megapixel Sony for stills Junkie, no more complaints. lol

oo the 26th huh. well i will try my hardest to get up there. sadly my car is yet to be finished...:( still haveing steering problems and driveline problems. So if my car is done i really want to go and u will see me up there if everything works out right. hopefully i can get it done in time