Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

cloudy lenses

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 legacy91

legacy91

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Springfield

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:34 AM

The lenses on my 91 legacy's headlights are extremlyy clouded, it drastically effects the performance of the lights. Any suggestions on how to clean them up. Or should I just buy some new lenses.

#2 bfg9k

bfg9k

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:37 AM

I was Googling this very topic the other day and found a site called the Headlight Doctor or something similar - they sold a $40 kit for doing this and claimed it'll last for 2 years. If you search on google you can find a number of procedures for cleaning the lenses using various types of polish and wax.

#3 sasquatch

sasquatch

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Vancouver

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:45 AM

$40?!? Dude, do a search, this topic has been covered before.....I cleaned mine up almost as good as new with 10 min and some brake fluid. Mild rubbing compound works well too.

#4 bfg9k

bfg9k

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:32 AM

$40?!? Dude, do a search, this topic has been covered before.....I cleaned mine up almost as good as new with 10 min and some brake fluid. Mild rubbing compound works well too.

I didn't say I spent $40 on it, just that it's on the web ;)

#5 coloradosubarules

coloradosubarules

Banned

• Banned
  • 870 posts
  • Port St. Lucie

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:06 AM

Flitz it! The power buff ball does all the work with it's magical hundreds of three inch long fingers.

Use it to clean your sun oxidized headlights, you chrome and mag wheels, your snowmobile aluminum, and even your exhaust.

If you call know we will send you and extra bottle of flitz it for no additional charge.

Thats two bottles of flitz it, the handy portable pouches, and the power buff ball for the low price of $19.99

CALL NOW! Operators are standing by to take your order....and just...

FLITZ IT!!!!

#6 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,568 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

http://www.ultimates...ellow headlight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users