Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subarubicon photos and tidbits (***8/31 additons***)

ezapar

Still shots just don't show what it was all about, they can only give an idea.

peppyshot.jpg

We didn't name it the "Weeble Wobble" for nothing.

weebleclimb.jpg

(remember, the quality of these photos is poor cuz I took them from the tv with my sh!tty camera. The video is digiclear.)

I appreciate the offers and help. However, I'd like to purchase my new computer from a place that I can go to and buy it. I'd like to be able to contact people in the flesh if I have a problem. Screw shipping fees, screw emailing to figure something out. I've found that the best way to get a warrantee honored is to get that warrantee from a store that's been around, and will be around for a long time. ie: Sears, Fred Meyer

Don't trust myself to build a system and have it be trustworthy and reliable. Don't want compatibility issues, want one that's all put together and plug and play. My HP has been a good computer for over 5 years. (caught a virus once or twice, still works great) I will most likely buy another, been pricing them, am hoping for a Labor Day sale. My old box will be for sale for cheap btw.