Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can someone tell me the aproximate cost for a routine 30,000 mile "autherized dealer" service on a 2003 H6 Outback? This is the first major service called for in the service book other than oil changes. I expect I need to brace myself!

I am moving to the Rogers, Elk River, Minnesota aria soon and could use a dealer recommendation. Anyone?

Thanks (JD)

15k on a 04 h6 35th editon. So far very happy. Nothing but a small problem with defective Air Mass processor. Wouldn't be too hesitant to do a thirty k service except for all the problems I read concerning a proper bleeding of air from the cooling system. I downloaded the complete maintenance manual for SOA's site so I am in possession of the correct method hopefully.

Very thrilled with the car. Love taking it on the Outer Banks of North Carolina up and down the beaches.

Thank you all for your replys. My 2003 H6 has been absolutely silk smooth and very dependible even in sub zero temps. I am taking my Outback to a Authorized Dealer because my warranty & extended warranty are still in effect. Not that I expect problems, but I would not want to void my coverage. I am still looking for a dealer recommendation for Minnesota. There are several dealers in the aria I am moving to, but a owners recommendation based on their experiance is what I am looking for.

(JD)