Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4/4 or 4/3 EA-82 Lift Available Soon....:)

mudrat79

Hello all I need To figure out pricing for Finished Kit ready to install, But we just did a 4/4 Kit in an EA-82 Wagon over the Weekend......Came out Looking very Good.....

He will post pics here on the Board Once he gets Pics off the Digi-Cam......

I know P.K. does a 3/3 for these cars, and I'm not going to Compete with him for anyone wishing that kit.....

So anyhow Stay tuned Here for those of you wishing a Bit more....

Talk soon, John

Yes I'll try to call him tonite.....

I was thinking He wasn't doing them at all .....Tis why I built one For Matt's wagon I just did this Weekend.....I'll get to the Bottom of it all....:)

I'l let everyone know the Status of it all after I chat with Pat.....

Later, John

Ok I spoke With Pat ( P.K. Davis/Ozified BYB kits) tonite....

Here is what We worked out......

He is Doing a Limited amount of 4/4 or actually 4/3 EA-82 kits at this time ...I say limited cause he is Building/Selling them at below Build Cost to him, so he isn't making any $$ on them ......

I told Him I wouldn't Build any unless he Gave me the Ok first.....So he Gave me the Ok.....

I am going to figure out Cost for Materials, Hardware, Anadization, and My Fab time and them I will post a Cost here to this thread......

pwoens.....I sent you back a Pm......

I told P.K to add something to this thread when He gets the chance.....And to all of you waiting on kits right now from him....Be patient, HE is Busy like me, and I know He just did up A bunch to ship Out ....... :D

Later, John

Thanks John,

To All,

I was caught with several orders all-at-once this last month, and am sorting it out - though I've missed a few (okay, several) emails I know and apologize.

The 4" EA82s are actually being the choice now over the 3". They work great. Been making them for about 3-4 months (jeesh, is it February?). I have to fill a few back orders, but I have just ordered more materials for another 10 kits, so they are in work.

I indicated earlier to a few people that I was thinking about not making 4" for the EA81s as they require more finess in fitting (fender hammering for big tires and some shift linkage boot hole/rod bend sometimes). But they are solid and proper, and actually, most people still want them over the 3" and will deal with the minimal but often necessary extra work involved. So, those are still going fine.

Meantime, I am busy at it again. I have to build in quantities to keep it fun (yeah right, lol). John can build them one-off, by special request, and when you need it yesterday. We're buds. And it IS a free market.

Thanks to all.

Sincerely, Patrick 'PK'

Thanks John,

To All,

I was caught with several orders all-at-once this last month, and am sorting it out - though I've missed a few (okay, several) emails I know and apologize.

Just glad to hear you are "OK". Im patient and can wait a few weeks....its worth the wait :)

4/4 for a EA82!!!! :banana:

I want one.

Mudrat and PK should do business in parallel. It'd work out good for us Alaska guys to have a kit thats made and can be shipped from a place a lil farther north then California (I think thats where it was supposed to be sent from when I was looking at lifts) It'd prolly save 50 bucks in shipping just being one state farther north.

What size tires can be run with this 4/4 lift? Without cutting fenders

• 3 weeks later...