Ultimate Subaru Message Board

10 inch lift

84gl

its a 86 5 spd d/r wagon with mild mods done to the engine.

i have the basic know how and equipment to do the mod. all i nto know is the time it would to do such a mod and the fitment alinment mods done to the frontend and Suspension.

I don't think the actual lift blocks will take that long to install but... the little things are what will take the time....

The time it takes is probably a function of how much time per day you can contribute to it and how good you are at it.

Frozen and rusted bolts may give you some unforseen greef...

Good luck,

Glenn

thanks pics will come soon i really need to update the one i have already posted when i posted them they were a year old. i also need need to repost the ones i had of my old turbo wagon on the old board it had a 4in lift and 5spd d/r so i am not new to this i just didn't have the time to keep with the board now that im' in collage the lift will take place this after i gradute with general enginnering tech degree but i want to know now because i am make the blocks for the front struts right now and would like your ideas on the other parts of the lift kit form those that have done this lift on there ea81 cars.

well it took me and a buddy about 48 hours to lift his 84 wagon 8in. it drives now but we still have to do the tcase install and front diff mount. now this is our first time. but i would figure to do everything nicely and do a good job i would say 60 hours or so.(thats work time with one person)

so if your time is worth anything it would be cheeper for most to take it to Mudrat and have him do it.....