Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll call for Jared's get together!

We'll see how much of the hatch I can get finished. If I can't be there in the hatch, would it be cool if i caught a ride with someone?

Empty seats are unknown at this time. It will be a first come first seat arrangement. Unless someone speaks up to offer/verify an empty seat.

BTW, we will be leaving at 10:00AM from our meeting destination. No questions asked and no excuses.

The meeting place is near Qmans house but from your neck of the woods I would try to meet up with Eric b4 he leaves @ 7 sharp..or so he always says.

I'm pretty good at being on time. :grin:

Sounds like too many cars for a morning rendevous at my house(drive way is too small). Let's meet at the Fred Meyer parking lot on 410. There's a McDonalds in the same parking lot so those who want it can grab a bite for the road up. Figure people will start arriving by 8:00am.

We can plan on leaving there at 8:30.

Would like to but wont make this one :( ,would like to know about next time though , working on two cars a 85' hatch raised 11" with a VW Jetta diesel in it strictly ofroad with low gears and 31" x 13.5 swampers and a 88 wagon 6" lift 215/75-15 tires stock trans gearing this will be my daily driver plan to make the meet in Shelton mid July SJR

Anyone have a digital picture of the gang in front of Mt Rainer? I saw several people taking pictures, I forgot my darn camera. It is time to change my screen saver, and that one would be really cool.

Here's the only one of the group I got without heeps in it.

Someone's going topless. lol

142mtraineer-med.jpg

Hey Zap, is the original picture bigger the 640 X 480? If so, can you e-mail the orginal to me?

Thanks,

Corky

You bet, but I've lost ALL my email addresses since I rebooted my computer. Email me, I'll respond with it Corky.

chairotsu (at) earthlink.net

You bet, but I've lost ALL my email addresses since I rebooted my computer. Email me, I'll respond with it Corky.

chairotsu (at) earthlink.net

Sent, but didn't need you'll e-mail address, I still have my address book intact.

Sent, but didn't need you'll e-mail address, I still have my address book intact.

Nothing came thru Corky. Try it again please. Or, if you're gonna be in the neighborhood, I'll put them all on cd for ya.

I'll make up a cd for Ken, he can get you a copy Rob. I'd post that one I took of you on that dirt mound, but it shows your face and I don't want any punks doctoring it up in photoshop.

Email me, I'll send it to ya Rob. They're all pretty big though, so expect a slow download if you're on dial-up like me. lol

If you weren't there, please don't send me emails asking for photos. You shoulda been there.

Nothing came thru Corky. Try it again please. Or, if you're gonna be in the neighborhood, I'll put them all on cd for ya.

I'll make up a cd for Ken, he can get you a copy Rob. I'd post that one I took of you on that dirt mound, but it shows your face and I don't want any punks doctoring it up in photoshop.

Email me, I'll send it to ya Rob. They're all pretty big though, so expect a slow download if you're on dial-up like me. lol

If you weren't there, please don't send me emails asking for photos. You shoulda been there.

Well something worked because I got your e-mail. Great pictures, thanks.

Corky