Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old video I just finished ripping...

TheSubaruJunkie

Im going to have to cut ALOT from Bob's run Eric :) you, being the 1st, took a LONG time.

Rob, yes I got footage of you flooring it through there too.

Subie94: Me and Jibs are working on putting together a film. We'll have to go get some fresh new footage, but thats the reason im digitizing all my video i have (again)... to prep it for the video.

Eric, winXP comes with a program called "movie Maker". Its what im using and its very simple to put together video with the transitional effects. Im working on titles and stuff but its really not that advanced.

More to come...

-Brian

Yeah me and Brian and Subieman will be filming all of our offroad stuff, and Brian is digitizing all of his stuff to add, we'll hopefully get a sweet video out there for all you.

Sweet82 - I'm using Windows Moviemaker and I believe Brian is as well. It comes standard with Windows XP.

Im going to have to cut ALOT from Bob's run Eric :) you, being the 1st, took a LONG time.

Rob, yes I got footage of you flooring it through there too.

Subie94: Me and Jibs are working on putting together a film. We'll have to go get some fresh new footage, but thats the reason im digitizing all my video i have (again)... to prep it for the video.

Eric, winXP comes with a program called "movie Maker". Its what im using and its very simple to put together video with the transitional effects. Im working on titles and stuff but its really not that advanced.

More to come...

-Brian

cool,can't wait to see it finished,considering the sample work with the piece you have shown. :clap:

Here's a teaser that I've come up with: Its not even close to being done, and I am learning how to edit and stuff as I go along, so it's not the snappiest video, but its all right. Brian can probably do better, maybe I'll let him edit for a while. Anyway, click on the first video in my gallery, its the one. Its set to Pink Floyd's The Wall. Enjoy and lets hear your input.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=641