Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I bring nothing to this forum!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Dunn

Tom Dunn

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Duncan NC

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:01 PM

Most of the forums to which I belong are either related to home repairs or the outdoor sports, notably hunting, shooting, trapping, fishing. At all of these forums I like to think I'm able to give advice as well as get some.
Not so here. I've only a basic working knowledge of cars so it's pretty much a "take from" proposition here.
That kinda bugs me. You folks have been great about helping me out with my requests for info on whatever.
Thanks!
That said, if any of y'all need advice on something I DO know about, firearms and home repairs in particular, please feel free to PM me, or email at sagamorecreek@hotmail.com. Thats the least I can do!
Thanks again folks!

#2 hooziewhatsit

hooziewhatsit

I fix old cars

• Members
  • 1,333 posts
  • Klamath Falls

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:09 PM

don't feel bad about it.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Read enough old posts, and you'll be able to start diagnosing stuff a lot better (hmm, I vaguely remember reading something like that before...)

kinda like Skips signature:
The more I learn, the more I know I don't know - I feel this is the first step towards true wisdom?

The more I read here, the more I learn :-)

#3 friendly_jacek

friendly_jacek

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 644 posts
  • USA

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:17 PM

Most of the forums to which I belong are either related to home repairs or the outdoor sports, notably hunting, shooting, trapping, fishing. At all of these forums I like to think I'm able to give advice as well as get some.
Not so here. I've only a basic working knowledge of cars so it's pretty much a "take from" proposition here.
That kinda bugs me. You folks have been great about helping me out with my requests for info on whatever.
Thanks!
That said, I any of y'all need advice on something I DO know about, firearms and home repairs in particular, please feel free to PM me, or email at unclealva@msn.com. Thats the least I can do!
Thanks again folks!

This is truly a generous offer. I hope that posting your email will not generate a very excessive burden of spam.
Cheers!

#4 Tom Dunn

Tom Dunn

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Duncan NC

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:22 PM

Spam? I LOVE Span. Mostly with eggs over eazy and homefries.

I don't think spam email will be too much of a problem. Hopefully the sender will notice my car is a 1991, and I've not worked in months, so if you're lookingto sell something you're likely wasting your time!! HA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users