Ultimate Subaru Message Board

looking for wiring diagram

Servus Kai!

Freut mich, dich hier anzutreffen. Hast du meinem email erhalten?

Leider kann ich dir nicht helfen, was dieses diagram angeht, aber ich bin mir sicher, hier wird dir geholfen.

Ich hoffe, du hast nix dagegen, dass ich Bilder deiner Homepage hier in diversen Thread einsetze.

Grüße in den Norden

Lukas

@ all: Sorry for my text in german, but I only told him, that I can not help him.

• 2 years later...

IMG]

hi, I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Subaru cruise control (~1987-89) because it's not printed in the European books. Maybe someone already scanned wiring diagrams from the repair manual.

thanks

Hi,

I have a copy of the CC wiring diagram from the '87 Field Service manual that I'd be pleased to send you. Please send me your e-mail address. (I can't figure out how to attach an image here in the postings)

SG fordveight@earthlink.net

IMG]

Hi,

I have a copy of the CC wiring diagram from the '87 Field Service manual that I'd be pleased to send you. Please send me your e-mail address. (I can't figure out how to attach an image here in the postings)

SG fordveight@earthlink.net

you can go get a photobucket account, upload them there, and it lists underneath each photo a blurb to copy and paste in the text entry field here, to embed the image onto your post.

is this for the factory cruise, the dealer installed cruise, or possibly both? I would be interested if it covers the factory installed system.

you can go get a photobucket account, upload them there, and it lists underneath each photo a blurb to copy and paste in the text entry field here, to embed the image onto your post.

is this for the factory cruise, the dealer installed cruise, or possibly both? I would be interested if it covers the factory installed system.

Hi Daeron,

Send me your e-mail address, & I'll send you the photocopy of the CC wiring diagram from the "87 FSM.

SG