Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gen one brat w/ 1800

It's straight as an aarow but I just talked to the guy and sealed the deal. I just got It for four hundred bones. Sweet that your car is up this way now, are you going to go down to evens creek with your other one or is it still needing to be put back together?

Jeff

I would like to see pics when you get it. $400 bones huh. What kind of condition is it-body and running wise???? Just curious. Well congrats and thanks for saving another Gen1 Brat for the board. Please keep it as stocked as possible. I love those Gen 1sssssss..........

It's straight as an aarow but I just talked to the guy and sealed the deal. I just got It for four hundred bones. Sweet that your car is up this way now, are you going to go down to evens creek with your other one or is it still needing to be put back together?

Jeff

so you gonna bring all those soobs to Iowa :)

I would like to see pics when you get it. $400 bones huh. What kind of condition is it-body and running wise???? Just curious. Well congrats and thanks for saving another Gen1 Brat for the board. Please keep it as stocked as possible. I love those Gen 1sssssss..........

The body is in good shape, someone on acid painted it thoe, but it is straight. I guess it needs a CV axle and some other stuff, but Its nothing I don't have just laying around.

I'll get a pic up as soon as I can of the new brat and the other blue 78 brat I'm putting a motor in. This will make the 7th or 8th Brat I've had. wow

Jeff