Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

That's right. We signed on the dotted line yesterday.

Mark your calendars

July 15, 16, and 17. Mason County Fairgrounds, Shelton WA.

Sponsored by:

Subaru West

Rallitek Performance

Aaron's Auto Wrecking

Smart Service

more to be added

Should go off similar to last year's show, except this time the mud pit will include a full obstacle course to play on. 5 acres worth!!

We get to have a campfire this time too!

Tree shaded camping for 200+ tents! Parking near your tent! $15.00 per night per tent.

RV sites for 60!

Plenty of Hotels near by.

BMX track onsite.

Live Band Saturday night.

Meals served cheap Saturday.

Vendor Booths.

Big building for a swap meet.

Clean restroom and shower facilities.

. . .more to be announced. . .

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work gentlemen!!!

That looks sweet to have some trees to camp under. It was freekin hot and sunny last year at hood rive (the lack of shade was my only complaint about HR)

I'm still down for coordinating the production of the glasses/mugs. I'll be in touch.

Now, back to the shop, must finish project by July 14th :banghead:

garner

count me in. is their going to be a car fee? to park? oh and more on this obstacle coarse is it gunna be an open field like last time i mean pit. or is it gunna have some trials on it? is their going to be sections for instance for non lifted ones and really tuff trails..srry about blabling just really excited cant wait :headbang:

Ive been talking more and more to my boss about it. Havent said much except for "i have a family reunion planned in July" and "I'll need 7 days off in the middle of July". insterted them into a couple conversations.

Now that its set in stone, i will fill out the formal paperwork and let it be known to all :)

Im also thinking about renting a flatbed truck, and a car trailer from work. Then just drive that up with the 2 subaru's im thinking of taking.

-Brian

will this be a first come first serve basis? or will we be able to get reservations.......just curious

There should be room for everyone, no reservations required, but I'm sure if you get a hold of Zapar, he could set ya up with a campspot. Last years show had a HUGE area to camp in.

Thanks Jibs. Indeed, lots of room. This year, about 2-3 times as much space for tents.

No reservations, spots will get grabbed as folks show up.

Looks like people will be able to parke their cars near their tents there's so much room.

more of the camping area. . .

142mc4.jpg

ooo Zap im starting to like this obstacle coarse :grin: but does it have a lot or is it just that it has so obstacles and then open space between them ( kind of like spread out ) ? and we are geting another water truck! cant wait looks like i should get a winch so i could pull some peoples out :grin: