Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

I will be up there in either the 76 or a vehichle I am hoping to get in the next few months :) and hey Zap what if your car IS your tent?

Same as last year. Your car is your tent, you pay as if it were your tent. I don't see two people sleeping very comfortably in a 76 wagon. lol You did say the Missus was gonna try and make it this year too, right?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as last year. Your car is your tent, you pay as if it were your tent. I don't see two people sleeping very comfortably in a 76 wagon. lol You did say the Missus was gonna try and make it this year too, right?

well if the wife comes it's gonna be in the OBS so a lil more room but I am still bringing the 76 unless I get the other car (I hope, I hope, I hope) then it would be about the same size internaly (sq.ft. wise) as the OBS

i need to know how much people plan on bringing so i can adjust the amount of large rolling coolers and dry ice accordingly to the beer supply ..

also unless people want totally frozen beer the dry ice will need a fairly good layer or regular ice over it i plan to save up enough for like 8 or so bags of regular ice to cover the dry ice but if anyone wants to chip in that would be cool

This year, beer will have to be confined to tent sites and RVs. No designated Beer section. There will be a fire for us to gather around near the camp sites, no one will say anything if you're having one while socializing at night.

They wanted a 1,000,000 dollar insurance policy on top of the 1,000,000 policy we already have to have. Sorry.

This year, beer will have to be confined to tent sites and RVs. No designated Beer section. There will be a fire for us to gather around near the camp sites, no one will say anything if you're having one while socializing at night.

They wanted a 1,000,000 dollar insurance policy on top of the 1,000,000 policy we already have to have. Sorry.

That's just like WCSS 3.

w0000000000000000000tttt!!!

no more 9 hours of driving for me!!!(well... my mom drove last year... but you get the idea...)

and i can take MY BRAT... (hopefully! john, its all up to you!)

and since it IS closer this year i expect some more CANADIANS to come...

i was expecting at least a couple canadians last year... but NO... when we pulled up to check in the guy looked at our licence plate and said, "where the hell is that?" and we aswered, "Canada," then he replied, "Oh... holy sh*t..."

so... some questions: is there going to be a rally course? and judging from the pics there is going to be a mud pit to slip and slide around in without obstacles (like last year)???

thanks everybody,

soo.. then would it be okay if people stored their beer at my site then ???

and since they do roll around .. they can be pushed over to the fire area...

i can also put a lock on the lid if it helps

If you are under age I would suggest that you not drink any alcohol, since we will want to be on good terms with the locals incase we need to use this site again. I don't know, but it also might get the organizers in trouble. The last thing I would want was Zap on my case because of doing something stupid. I've been there, done that, it's not fun.

I will state this very plainly and simply. Alcohol will be allowed in the tent/camping areas(read, discreetly). It WILL NOT be allowed in any other area! Minors should not partake. We are not your parents nor will we take that responsibility for you. This is not a beer fest, it is a car enthusiasts get together. We know alcohol will be present as does the grounds keepers. But the first person I have to remind will be the lucky one, the second will not.

BTW, Zap will probably be the good cop on this one!

So, how it is stored and dispersed is up to you. We are not getting the additional insurance coverage for this. Let's try to keep it for evening festivities around a fire pit.

w0000000000000000000tttt!!!

and since it IS closer this year i expect some more CANADIANS to come...

i was expecting at least a couple canadians last year... but NO... when we pulled up to check in the guy looked at our licence plate and said, "where the hell is that?" and we aswered, "Canada," then he replied, "Oh... holy sh*t..."

Might be a crew from VI heading down, how many's not known yet but we're thinking 2 maybe 3 cars, be a first for all of us.

Qman

Very cool. We have had the BC I-Club before but never any old schoolers.

haha... i'm an "old schooler...":D

damn Ken i'm only 17...:drunk:

:lol:

that would be sweet... i am prolly going to have 2 cars(myself and my mom) and then i am most likely to meet up with some friends from washington... and they will prolly have like 3 cars...

w00t that will be like 8 cars!

i am getting excited... only 143 more days!!!(not counting today...)