Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

haha... i'm an "old schooler...":D

damn Ken i'm only 17...:drunk:

:lol:

that would be sweet... i am prolly going to have 2 cars(myself and my mom) and then i am most likely to meet up with some friends from washington... and they will prolly have like 3 cars...

w00t that will be like 8 cars!

i am getting excited... only 143 more days!!!(not counting today...)

He's talking about the age of your car (79 BRAT) not your age. :lol:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need the address and/or zipcode for directions................that means im in.

~Josh~

pending on when you are going to head up there might be a convoy of people from down here goin up there and it is easy to find cause I have been by that place a few times on my way up to Bremerton/Port Orchard area

Dr. RX

Yea, I figured that since you had two things going against you, being 17 and Canadian, you needed some help.

thats just hurtful... i should punch you in the face... :rolleyes::lol:

but i bet Eric is going to get pissed if we continue insulting each other on his thread... we'll settle this at the show...:drunk:

sorry for the hyjack Eric...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I can make it this year or not. I'll only be about 40 miles away during the show (Ft. Lewis). And if I do show up, it'll prolly be in my HMMWV and only for a little while. Depends on if I can sneak off for a while or not. We'll see. I'll have a better idea of whats going on a little closer to then.

speaking of new stuff... what about the stuff that was there last year... there going to be a mudpit to play around in without have modded subies like last year??? what about the speaker comp??? i just so happen to have access to 2 alpine S12's with 1000W clarion amp goodness...

anywho... i'm going no matter what...

• 2 weeks later...

I aint puttin my shiny new black paint in that mud, but I might come and watch the rest of you dip. On one condition, there aint no foxes allowed! And I don't mean the female type either. Shelton is a great place for those of you that have never been there, just far enough from the city and not too far out in the sticks. See ya in July. May even bring the restored '78 Brat, looks like new Ken.

Cool, see what we can do ;)

Bringing the '78 is a great idea. Considering the 4th previous owner is who started the WCSS.

Hey Brad, off the topic, I understand you met a friend of mine a while back. Stopped to ask about buying the rusty parts Brat.

Hi Ken, he was asking about the parts car for my '82. It was a Wisconsin car, so the body is toast, but everything else is good with only 78,000 on it. I have it stashed way off the hiway, but a lot of Brat freaks see it. Looks like I have a driver for the '78, so it will probably be the only Gen. 1 there. We are looking forward to it and I doubt that Donald will show his face again, Bradd

Hi Ken, he was asking about the parts car for my '82. It was a Wisconsin car, so the body is toast, but everything else is good with only 78,000 on it. I have it stashed way off the hiway, but a lot of Brat freaks see it. Looks like I have a driver for the '78, so it will probably be the only Gen. 1 there. We are looking forward to it and I doubt that Donald will show his face again, Bradd
I don't think so, there is already a Gen 1 BRAT registered.