Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

Well. I am 90% sure of getting a new job in a week or so. Selling Kia's :lol:

Dont worry, I still plan to get a Baja (not a Kia) for my everyday driver.

Anyway, if anyone wants to meet me, or get any parts from me I will still be attending, it will just be brief. Measured in hours, not days like I had hoped :banghead:

But I'll still be there. Maybe if I am lucky they will let me out early.

Come later if I find that I wont be able to enter the car show I will happily donate the $11 I spent for my entry to someone needy/poor/whatever.

- Corky I will let you know when its closer to the show if I will go through with the donation or not

I'm not giving away my beer glasses though :drunk:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well foks it looks like I will be able to make it after all.

At the moment it looks like I'll be leaving from work Friday night (about 5:00) but in the process I will have to shuttle my dad up to Port Orchard. Since I'll be doing that it will be pretty late when I get there; will the gates be open and will there be anyone one to collect the campsite fee? Or could I just stop on the way, pay the fee, claim a campsite, leave my gear and get back on the road. Or could I send my site fees with someone else who's leaving early and just have them pick me out a spot?

We'll most likely be up late.

Your idea of stopping in, taking care of business and then heading to Port Orchard sounds like a good idea. You'll get a better chance of choosing your neighbors. The fairgrounds are literally 30 seconds from 101.

sheesh styles.... with your ground scraper you got it dam well better be almost perfectly flat with not one tiny bump in it hehehe

me on the other hand.. it looking better and better i got the intercooler ..umm

afro engineer'd <really have no better way of putting it> hooked up and frankensteind for my blow off and intake air temp sensor

got my 8.8 accel wires the other day pretty much outside of a few nuts and bolts its mostly down to wireing my megasquirt and edis setup + apc

oh and i gotta get a scoopy thing grr

and figure out why the previous owner has not stopped by yet for the last payment so i can legaly<i am sure i spelled that wrong it looks wrong to me> own my 4 door rx yay dam i hope he has not been arrested again

hard to get a car ready for the show when in the last 2 week before the show when you finally manage to aquire the money for certain things to finish teh car

but yet due to work load end up with no nights off... ooooff and only a few hours in the morning to do stuff before you just want to pass out

any kind of problems from here on out and it will be just me .. in a old chevy s-10 minus a suby at the show :(

hmm forgot what else i was gona totally say at random

there's still a bunch of us that want to know if there's gonna be a flat mud section?

LOL. Kinda like sitting at the bus stop and repeatedly checking the schedule. You ain't getting on the bus till the bus gets there.

No seriously, we're not sure yet. I'll be headed down this weekend to check out the condition of the offroad section. They've recently had a 4X4 show that supposedly tore it up pretty good. (there are 50-70 miles of trails of various types connected to the fairgrounds.)

but yet due to work load end up with no nights off... ooooff and only a few hours in the morning to do stuff before you just want to pass out

any kind of problems from here on out and it will be just me .. in a old chevy s-10 minus a suby at the show :(

hmm forgot what else i was gona totally say at random

Oddcomp, that is the way of the world unless you are rich. You are either making money and have no time to spend it, or have loads of time and no money to have fun. The solution, of course, is to be rich.

If you can't get that RX going in time, maybe I can loan you a wagon. Sort of like yours, except that it runs!!! :lol:

Oddcomp, that is the way of the world unless you are rich. You are either making money and have no time to spend it, or have loads of time and no money to have fun. The solution, of course, is to be rich.

If you can't get that RX going in time, maybe I can loan you a wagon. Sort of like yours, except that it runs!!! :lol:

etu brutai??? <sure its spelled wrong>... now would ya mind pulling that tiny suby shaped dager from my backside?? :)

:drunk:

Just added a Mom and Pop and daughter Mexican food vendor. They'll make a Mexican style breakfast and tacos and burritos all Saturday.

We will also have meals served in the kitchen, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner Satruday.

The Purple Cow is the esspresso stand. Most grandest, you'll see.

[sadness]

Well, this kinda sucks, looks like I can't make it to the show. Jamie/Subiegal is running at a rally down in L.A., and since I'm on her service crew, she needs me down there. The wagon isn't ready anyway, so I guess I'll just have to go to WCSS8 :-\ ...

[/sadness]

Just added a Mom and Pop and daughter Mexican food vendor. They'll make a Mexican style breakfast and tacos and burritos all Saturday.

We will also have meals served in the kitchen, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner Satruday.

The Purple Cow is the esspresso stand. Most grandest, you'll see.

Just to get this straight, does this mean we won't have to be packing/preparing food all weekend (it'll be available as described above)?

FOr those of you coming from out of state (Alaskans, etc.), I have some free space in the house as my wife will be in Colorado during the same period of time. Spare bed, couch, floor space. If you need anything of the sort, lemme know, I'd be happy to have you!

Hey, my boyfriend and I are coming to this show and we had a couple questions. We've read through everything but just wanted to make sure of something. We can't bring a BBQ correct? My boyfriend went to last year's show but wasn't sure.

Can't wait to meet more Subaru fans! As soon as my boyfriend and his coworkers get off work (haha leave Subaru to go to a Subaru show) we'll be heading down Friday.