Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New to USMB

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 litilpunkbaja

litilpunkbaja

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bethlehem, PA

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:41 AM

Hi All,
I'm new to this site and I've been looking around and love it!!! I own a 2003 Baja and I love it. I hope to get an old Brat to fix up in the next couple of years.

What lead me here Iwas searching for a manual for my car and counldn't fined one...It's time for me to change the spark plugs and fuel injector and i wanted too it myself. When I opened my hood the spark plugs wheren't visable. I had an older car before i bought this and always did most of my things. So need some "basic" help here. Before I start taking things apart I would like to know how to get to the spark plugs and fuel injector. Thanks for your help.

Michele:-\

#2 SevenSisters

SevenSisters

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • Cleve/Akron Ohio

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:20 PM

Welcome. I don't have a Baja so I can't tell you, but look on the Subaru website and you can download the manuals. Someone here will will be able to tell you how to change the plugs. Sorry to see you need to change an injector already. I've changed one on the '91 and it was easy.

#3 litilpunkbaja

litilpunkbaja

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bethlehem, PA

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:54 PM

Thanks.....Well the fuel injector was part of the dealers "recomended" service for the milage i have on it. It's my baby so i want to keep it kikn!

Welcome. I don't have a Baja so I can't tell you, but look on the Subaru website and you can download the manuals. Someone here will will be able to tell you how to change the plugs. Sorry to see you need to change an injector already. I've changed one on the '91 and it was easy.

#4 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:40 PM

Welcoe to the board. Keep your eyes open; there are Brats available all of the time.

#5 subie94

subie94

Major Subaru Fan..

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • Epsom,N.H.

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:04 PM

Hi All,
I'm new to this site and I've been looking around and love it!!! I own a 2003 Baja and I love it. I hope to get an old Brat to fix up in the next couple of years.

What lead me here Iwas searching for a manual for my car and counldn't fined one...It's time for me to change the spark plugs and fuel injector and i wanted too it myself. When I opened my hood the spark plugs wheren't visable. I had an older car before i bought this and always did most of my things. So need some "basic" help here. Before I start taking things apart I would like to know how to get to the spark plugs and fuel injector. Thanks for your help.

Michele:-\

you did look on the sides off the engine right,don't mean to sound sarcastic.on certain subie engines there about in the middle of the head and hard to get to.believe you have to go at them from underneath believe it of not.
or you can lift the engine abit.:-\

#6 litilpunkbaja

litilpunkbaja

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Bethlehem, PA

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:28 PM

Sweet thanks for the head's up i'm gonna go check that out!!!

you did look on the sides off the engine right,don't mean to sound sarcastic.on certain subie engines there about in the middle of the head and hard to get to.believe you have to go at them from underneath believe it of not.
or you can lift the engine abit.:-\

#7 schspeedster

schspeedster

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • PA

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:41 PM

http://techinfo.subaru.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users