Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carb to FI pictures

my pics would not help. unfortuantely. subarubrat.com has an ok pic of his chopped down xt6 harness.

mine consists of the stock harness from the computer to the engine. thats the only part of the harness i use.

you basicaly wire 2 new relays, install a high pressure pump. use the fuel tank vent for the return line. and floor it! =]

my pics would not help. unfortuantely. subarubrat.com has an ok pic of his chopped down xt6 harness.

mine consists of the stock harness from the computer to the engine. thats the only part of the harness i use.

you basicaly wire 2 new relays, install a high pressure pump. use the fuel tank vent for the return line. and floor it! =]

I havent put in the dash harnes. I have what your describing. Could you explain the fuel vent line cuz I have fuel coming out the wrong places

heheheheheheheheh, i know exactly what you mean, i think.

if you just use the vent line, it goes into this little reservoir, on the passenger side wheel well, then it fills that up, then drains to the fuel tank... hehehe, the key is to take that tank, thingy out, and loop the fuel into the correct hose, that goes into the top of the fuel tank, you cansee how the hoses go if you look through the rear wheel well, they curve around.

i then vented my cap. pluged all other tank vents, and plugged the original return line, as it is about as thin as a tooth pick. the vent is alot bigger for some reason... er big enough.

what fuel pump are you using? can you post a pic of the wires you have coming off of the harness?

i think you have to get two wires from one of the big green plugs, and 1 or 2 from another one right next to it.

i leave the whole harness together, and pull the wires i need off of the plugs, where the computer harness fuses with the dash, and fuse box harness.