Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arrg! I need head Asap!

Guest Ratty2Subaru

Guest Ratty2Subaru

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

actually, I need a good (not cracked) ea82 spfi head, drivers side

the one i got from pullapart thats ok, but it has one head bolt seized in the hole, and i am letting it soak in wd-40... but i need it asap! trying to get william's car back on the road, so it can free up my driveway space!!!

the other problem is that the head i grabbed is from a carbed car, and it has that little port on the side of the exaust port (where the Y pipe joins the head) and I would need some sort of plate to cover that hole, unless someone has a better remedy!

I have a set of mpfi turbo heads that are good, and would be willing to trade, or for some other misc parts...

need them this week if at all possible thanks!!! (and I can pick them up if needed, within 50 miles of seattle area, in the evening, or during my delivery route- wednesday I will be in the Kent and Dupont area)

give me a call if youve got one!

206-910-0179

Guest MilesFox

you can use the carb head on the spfi, that is how trashwagon's last otor was. you can block it off, but it will still run open, albeit noisy. use the spfi cam case and cam on the carby head, silicone it up good!

one thing i did, although a cjeap fis, was weld a spark plug into a cut off tube that fits on the port, looks cheap, but it will get a car out of your driveway!

hey austin, shoot me an e-mail i gots to hollar at you and clear some air!