Ultimate Subaru Message Board

USMB stickers

As soon as you have them ready to go I'll take a couple, might as well wait and order a 4wd sticker from you at the same time.....

Will they be available in anything other than black?? I have deep tinted windows and a black pod, wouldn't show up to good.......

Every subie I see I wonder if they are someone I have been talking to on here. Especialy in the seattle area. I see alot of Seattleites on here.

If "OZIFIED" on my plate doesn't let you konw I'm on the USMB. . . what will? lol

I'm in need of more USMB stickers too. Feel free to bring them out of mothballs Mick. Black ones. :brow:

Try McBrat's link....

"McBrats Signature"

'87 Wagon GL, 137k, 3" lift, ea81, weber, 14" Gold Alloys

'86 Brat GL, 86k, 3" lift, 14" Subaru Alloys

'82 Brat GL, 94k, 5" lift, many mods...

pics...

BYB/Ozified Lifts

woofer.gifOrder Here: Ultimate Decals

Last edited by McBrat : 12-17-2004 at 05:09 PM.

Hmm, I see the small 4wd Turbo stickers like my wagon has on it's liftgate but not the red ones on the lower rear doors. :(

Hmm, I see the small 4wd Turbo stickers like my wagon has on it's liftgate but not the red ones on the lower rear doors. :(

I have dimension info on the 4WD Turbo decals and the XT6 decals, just haven't gotten around to finalizing them yet.... plus I can make them almost any size you need........ (I just need to get a bit more organized in my new desk area....)

there are a couple of different styles of "4WD" as well, so if you want an exact repro, send me a pic of what you have along with dimensions based on the letters, not the clear extended part of the original decals. Vanislru was looking for those same Turbo decals.....

I have dimension info on the 4WD Turbo decals and the XT6 decals, just haven't gotten around to finalizing them yet.... plus I can make them almost any size you need........ (I just need to get a bit more organized in my new desk area....)

there are a couple of different styles of "4WD" as well, so if you want an exact repro, send me a pic of what you have along with dimensions based on the letters, not the clear extended part of the original decals. Vanislru was looking for those same Turbo decals.....

Ok, cool. I'll try and get some pics tonight.

I too would like to give a shout out to my home boy Mick. I have alot of his decals on my hatch and even a custom job that he made for me. His work is the highest quality, and the price is always right (with some going to support the board too). let me know when the 06 USMB stickers are out, I'll be in line!!!! Tim