Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Weber Carbs

Well, it is time to post again about Weber carbs. The only new ones you will find are on Ebay. Sometimes our business has them but are hard to find. We are trying to find used ones. We are rebuilding them "in house". Ours are cleaned in heavy duty carb cleaner and then washed out with brake cleaner and blown dry. We put new pump diaphrams and power valve diaphrams in as well as all new gaskets. These carburetors are complete and ready to go.

The problem buying carburetors from Ebay are that sometimes they are missing parts or something worse. Like the one we got a couple days ago. There was a hole drilled in the primary throttle blade. Nice. I had a big search today and I actually had a new throttle blade. You probably wont find parts like this.

If you have a broken Weber, let me know. We will give you money for it. We need parts. If you have a used Weber sitting around, put it on your car or advertise it on this board or sell it on Ebay. There is good money if you have something nice.

The good news is that Weber will be making new carburetors again soon, in the USA. Made at the plant that makes Edelbrock carbs in North Carolina.