Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello fellow Subaru drivers and owners

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 umpireherb

umpireherb

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • North Windham

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:31 AM

My wife and I each own a Subaru. She, a 2001 Forester, and me, a 1997 Outback. We live in New England and never worry about the weather and road conditions. :cool: ;)

#2 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:56 AM

Welcome to the board. Jump in, wade around the site and start asking questions/give responses. We're quite friendly here.

#3 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:40 PM

Welcome,

I also have a 01 Forester,
My Forester had the check engine light come on over the week end :-\

It's all better now! :D

Glenn
82 SubaruHummer
01 Forester

#4 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,209 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:38 PM

Welcome fellow resident of CT!!!

You're so lucky being up ther in the quiet corner.

#5 Jerf

Jerf

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Mississippi

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:20 PM

I'm also new here. We have a 2002 Forester with about 32k miles. It started making that ticking sound a couple of months ago until the engine is warmed up (about 10-15 minutes). Our mechanic and a lot of other people seem to think it's nothing to worry about. I hope they're right because we love the car and would like to keep it for at least 100k. Anyway, hello to everyone!

#6 Heather Cook

Heather Cook

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Corrales

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:29 PM

Hi there I'm new too. I live in New Mexico and just bought a 1985 wagon with 97,000 original miles on it. It's a beauty! The interior is nearly perfect and the exterior is great considering the hot New Mexico sun. I love it.

#7 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:36 PM

Newbies Newbies Newbies!!!!! This group is great..super friendly..you couldnt ask for a better bunch of people..Its almost like one HUGE happy family. It wasnt too long ago I was a newbie.. I have made alot of good friends here. And us CT/NE group have tendencies of being a bit rowdy at social gatherings:grin: .

As for the knowledge of this group???? There is none better...but to warn you..this place is addicting and before long you will have a basement/garage full of spare parts and multiple cars...and if you hang around long enough you will be looking for vintage Subarus just for the fun of them.....me ..perfect example.

Welcome!!!

#8 doeleen

doeleen

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Richmond, Virginia

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:09 PM

New here too. '05 Outback XT. Traded in a VW with numerous problems over the entire time I owned it - and I don't regret it - even the difference in drivability is amazing with AWD and the turbo :)

Even the VW'ers are rude - one member told me to 'stay here', so I will!

Looking for any local GTG's in VA or WV area.

#9 YellowSub

YellowSub

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:53 PM

Fellow newbie here. I got my first Subaru (1978 Brat) two weeks ago and am now looking for a spare for parts. Not only are the cars addicting, so is this site. I have already met a Soob couple here in Tucson.

#10 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:21 PM

howdy, welcom to the board you will find lots of interesting stuff herePosted Image

#11 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:22 PM

About time you joined the team!!! :banana:

#12 singletrack

singletrack

EA Abuser

• Members