Ultimate Subaru Message Board

parts car is ready to be scrapped!

well got everything i wanted off my parts car, gotta a guy coming tomorrow morning to haul it off for scrap metal. for some of you guys it might have been a repairable thing as you can see from the damage that is in the pics its prob in better shape than some but since to me all it was is a parts car adn nobody wanted to buy it i just gutted it for everything i want and now its gonna be gone.

IM001025.jpg

IM001028.jpg

IM001031.jpg

IM001029.jpg

i should probably take off the doors fender and hatch since they are rust free but i figured screw it since my 85 is completely rust free so it is way to much effort for parts i will probably never need.

lucas i assume since u mentioned it you are wanting the emblem???

northguy i still have all the trim stuff in it, so ill grab those tomorrow morning b4 the guy gets here to take it since it is pouring rain right now and i really dont wannna get wet lol. and you can have them free since they were just gonna go to the scrapyard anyways, they are grey btw, just pay the shipping for them. might take me a cpl to get them out to you. if you are still interested either pm me here or u can email me at psycodragon3@yahoo.com

lucas i assume since u mentioned it you are wanting the emblem???

northguy i still have all the trim stuff in it, so ill grab those tomorrow morning b4 the guy gets here to take it since it is pouring rain right now and i really dont wannna get wet lol. and you can have them free since they were just gonna go to the scrapyard anyways, they are grey btw, just pay the shipping for them. might take me a cpl to get them out to you. if you are still interested either pm me here or u can email me at psycodragon3@yahoo.com

Excellent perfect! Shipping to 99567.

lol moosens actually i guess nobody noticed that my kid had a hammer in his hands lol, i broke the front window while i was trying to get it out so i gave him the hammer and told him he could have fun for a cpl mins!!!

I remember when you could give a kid a piece of glass and some rusty nails and they couldn't hurt themselves, oh wait that was me, and i did. but anymore today a nurf ball will get you into court for some injury or another.

aint that the truth noah!!!! i live in the middle of BFE so nobody would say much out here so im good lol, besides all i would say is at least the kid was happy lol.

lucas, i dotn really think it would be much at all to ship that 1 emblem. i fugure maybe 2 or 3 dollars at most. of course i dont know if there are differences in prices while shipping overseas since i have never done it b4. it could almost fit in a regular envelope so i dont think it would be that bad. if you really do want it ill pull it and put it aside but let me know tonight or early tomorrow mornong like around 7 am EST and i can get it.

northguy ill pull the stuff in the morning, just to make sure i got the right thing is it the molding piece in between the front and rear door or the one behind the rear door? if there is anything else someone wants that i can pull off in a fairly short time let me know tonight if you can and ill try to get the stuff off before its gone tomorrow. i will only have a short time tomorrow morning to pull stuff and obviously peopl ethat have already requested will have to come first.

You can get a small Global Priority envelope and it's $5.00 regardless of weight... whatever you can stuff into it flies. I have sent 10 lbs. of lead printing type in them to Australia and Spain. Rememeber to get the little green customs card when you get the envelope. You just fill it out and declare the value and contents and a signature. It's simple.

Mailing time is usually less than 5 days. Regular mail takes up to 6 weeks and is much more expensive.

you got it lukas ill go ahead and pull it off in a little bit and set it aside

clipton ill be happy to pull the cap and set it aside but will it be worth the drive for it?

Sure. The only thing better than a road trip is a road trip with a purpose.

lol thats the truth clipton, ill set it aside then for ya then

your welcome lukas

well imm off to hurry and pull the stuff off before the guy gets here for it so i guess the parts list is done, its its cold and snowy here so you guys better appreciate it lol jk, i dont mind helping out you guys when i can

your welcome northguy, and i dont care to send them all to you if you want them, i was just gonna take the pieces you didnt want and throw them in the burn pile anyways. on that piece that you said you really wanted 1 of them has about a 2 inch crack on one side. i can get a good picture of the crack spot if you like.

your welcome northguy, and i dont care to send them all to you if you want them, i was just gonna take the pieces you didnt want and throw them in the burn pile anyways. on that piece that you said you really wanted 1 of them has about a 2 inch crack on one side. i can get a good picture of the crack spot if you like.

If it's just cracked, no problem. I can repair it. Please send all of them. I'll find a home for them somewhere.