Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OZified lift kit inquiries notice

P K

To all OZified lift kit inquiries,

Sorry, but the Marines sent me to training (no choice) on kinda short notice. I am out of town/pocket for the week. I can check my emails from Sunday 07 Mar and forward only, until I return Sat 12 Mar. I know I missed some earlier emails, which I will answer then.

Rest assured that I am doing my part (as directed) to keep America's war machine in motion. Oorah.

{dang, that's sounds macho}

sincerely, Patrick PK.

p.s. Devan F and John L - your kits are en route already.

i thought you were only contracting for us? where are they sending you? work-ups? or getting you ready to go to my favorite place... Iraq?

good luck. are we going to the dunes this april?? i'm thinking mid april if you get the car lifted. that should give me plenty of time to patch mine back together.

I am what the Commadant calls a "Civilian Marine". I work for the Corps as Civil Service. While I do not deploy, it is understood that it is a possibility, though not likely in my series (MOS). However, under the upcoming NSPS system, it broadens the tasks and possibilities. This week I am at Naval Postgraduate School learning how to fund Ops and sustaining support. After this week, I can't wait to get back to the welder - whew! I'll get back to you Pyro.

I do need to get the Leg lifted for an April run. Glamis!!

PK

Oh boy! I got my lift today.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

Its beautiful :slobber::slobber:

all that shiny metal.

mmmmmmm.....

Thank you very much. The directions make it sound so easy to install. I've taken off all the things neccacary before, so I know it will be harder than expected. Nice workmanship. I admire the welds.

I'm Bahk, yes bahk... just like my good buddy Ahnold. Will play catch up with everyone. :banana:

any chance of me getting a 4" ea82 lift SHIPPED to me by next week? I hope you've got one made and can ship it soon! I really want to get this done over spring break.

any chance of me getting a 4" ea82 lift SHIPPED to me by next week? I hope you've got one made and can ship it soon! I really want to get this done over spring break.

That would be sweet! There's two offroad events this APR in Minnesota. Would love to have you come up and break in that kit properly. :brow:

That would be sweet! There's two offroad events this APR in Minnesota. Would love to have you come up and break in that kit properly. :brow:

I know :headbang:, I've been in touch with PK for about a month now, and he hasn't said it isn't possible, but he also hasn't said whether he has one done (as it would probably need to be shipped out....like today), nor have I paid him, so I'm not sure....at this point, I'd be willing to cough up some extra $$$ for a faster shipping service.

I put this message in the wrong thread yesterday, sorry. This post is an attempt to move where I intended.

Hey PK, I PMd you, don't know if you received it or not. Not to rush or anything, just exited cause the GL's pretty much restored and is finally ready to lift. Been looking forward to this for a long time!!

Pyromanic

La Pine. Oregon

Well I'm finished for the most part. Drove it to work today, 40 miles each way and my tires didnt fall off. For the most part it was pretty easy install. Had one of the tranny nuts spin loose so I couldn't tighten the bolt. Ended up pulling the carpet back and makinging a small hole thru the floor to get a nut on top of the bolt. Pain in the butt.

Here are the finished pictures I took quick yesterday:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32910

Thanks PKDavis, great product and will out last my rusty car I'm sure. :)