Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cargo cover

Hey Rat,

Welcome to the board.

I don't have a Brat but I speculate that any Brat in that body style should be a candidate for that cargo cover. I think the years would be 82 - 89 or later outside the U.S.

Do a search in the market place forum and see if there is any activity on something like that?

Good Luck,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

welcome.

Barracuda is right. They are rare. Not sure how it would sell.

Most Brats here were bought for 1000 or less to buy so it would be tough to find buyers here.

Replication would be something. Depending on cost, I might be interested in a cover.

BW

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think it was really worth much, but I have never seen one before. Getting ready to move & don't want to move it. Also do not want to throw it out if someone could use it.

No pics. Go to home page, click subaru brat, then check out brat toppers/shells examples. It looks just like the one on top row far right of Gen2. If you know anyone closer to me that can hold it for you or you want to come pick it up it's yours. Has to be gone by 3/23.

do you have pics? I've only seen the fiberglass ones for Gen1 Brats....

I would be interested in it....