Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rare Roo!! first time captured on film!!

(Subaru Hunter Voice) Well lookie 'Ere! We've finnally tracked down the Elusive "Foreja" ... a rare Hybrid Species of Subaru formed by the chance mating of a Forester and a Baja ... just look at her! Such a beauty! lets see if we can get in closer with-out starling her ... just look at her coloring! We're very lucky to find such a rare .... WAIT! look at that!! "F" "O" "R" "D"?!! on the tail!??!

Hmmmm maybe there IS some question as to who the father really is?! (Subaru Hunter Voice)

naw .. I can't claim responsibility for it :D

It's pretty interesting tho .. just had to take a pic and show you all ... they really did an amazing job ... looks like they attached the last few feet of a ford courier's bed to it ... it's not what I would do, but they did make it look factory :burnout:

w00t!

wsup Jamal :cool:

How's the traffic in LA? :banghead:

I came back to get out of the city ... gonna move down the bitter root soon ... less people, more game and more close off-road areas :D

Got you home-sick yet? :-p

that is a lot of work for that $hit. What the hell are you going to do with the 18" payload area?

I should have done a close-up of the bead ... they have an out-board motor laying in it :lol:

I agree ... and I think it's almost as ugly as the Baja ... :eek:

I wish that they made the Baja like an up-dated Brat instead of something like the avalanche ... and to think that Subaru came up with that idea :rolleyes:

w00t!

wsup Jamal :cool:

How's the traffic in LA? :banghead:

I came back to get out of the city ... gonna move down the bitter root soon ... less people, more game and more close off-road areas :D

Got you home-sick yet? :-p

Traffic sucks, but I go to school and live a few blocks from campus, so I don't have to deal with it much. When I start my real job this summer it's going to be a pain in the rump roast though.

I go back to Missoula for winter break and have gone back for the last three summers. This will be the first summer I stay down here. I'll probably make it up for a few weeks though. You really realize how nice it is up there after living somewhere else for awhile.

Traffic sucks, but I go to school and live a few blocks from campus, so I don't have to deal with it much. When I start my real job this summer it's going to be a pain in the rump roast though.

I go back to Missoula for winter break and have gone back for the last three summers. This will be the first summer I stay down here. I'll probably make it up for a few weeks though. You really realize how nice it is up there after living somewhere else for awhile.

Ya ... I hear that ... I was born in Portland OR, but as far as I am concerned I didn't find home till I moved to Msla 7 yrs ago, then I joined the Air Force, and now after 5 years of that, I am back to stay :burnout:

But, why...

Wouldn't it be called a 'Foreier'...?

Hiergehts

Good point Hiergehts, I didn't notice the "ford" on the tail-gate untill today when I looked at it more closely and took pics ... the shape of the ford courier tail-lights are very distinct

:devil grin: I should make a copy of this thread and leave it on the windshield of this guy's can MUAHAHAA!!!

It will make for a nice kick-off for this year's fire season :burnout:

Oh my god what a freakin' Redneck! That's is the stupidest ugliest Forester I've ever seen. What a Waste. That Tiny bed serves no Purpose. And Why have a rear hatch in the bed? I'm totally offended.:banghead: