Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Outback arrived at his new garage yesterday evening. Damn I am in love again! :brow:

Its a full option car with nearly everything you can imagine. Even the winter tires with alloy wheels cost us 0,00 Euro!:cool:

I will post pics on monday, tomorrow my family and I are going to make a little trip with our new car so we can get used to each other.;)

I love it, but nothing compares to my old Soob.

Lukas

Today we made our first trip with our new Outback Dual Range...:brow:

Its a blast to drive, so smooth and quiet inside and co comfortable and fast.

I took a few pictures, I will post them in a few days.

I love our new car. Now we have a 00 Toyota LandCruiser 3,0 Turbo Diesel (dads car), the 05 Outback 2,5 DR AWD (dads second car), a 03 VW Polo 1,4 AT (mums car) and my 89 Leone Dual Range.

Lukas

Sorry but I dont know someone that did something like that.

The car is a full option car with heated seats, electric sunroof and some other stuff that I could only dream about before.

Its atlantic blue and black/silver inside with the stock alloy wheels and with the chrome grill.

Lukas

Hi!

My father just ordered a brand new 2005 Subaru Outback 2,5 with 5 Speed Dual Range.

He´ll get it in April, I´ll post pics then.

Lukas

i knew i was living in the wrong country.don't get me wrong,i love living here in the U.S.A but,but, they offer D/R on even the new subies over there.:banghead:

If it makes you feel any better they probably only use the low range when they absolutely have to at ~$6 USD/Gallon for gas ;-)

3.79 L/Gal * 1.20 Euro/L * 1.31 USD/Euro = $5.95 USD/Gal <--- Rough Numbers

And yes, I realize this number is a bit inflated due to the fact that the USD ain't worth $hit at the moment. However, it's been that way for a while.

I saw my first Euro Legacy yesterday (In Germany). It was an Auto, so I don't know if it had D/R, but it had a screen in the dash. Is Navi available in Europe? I know it is offered in Japan.

-Heikki

PIC 1

PIC 2

Of course Navi and a board computer is available in europe, in the H6 its stock without any extra Euro to pay.

The AT Legacys dont have Dual Range, only the MT ones. You have seen a Legacy Touring Wagon 2,5. It has the double exhaust and no 17 inch rims.

The H6 Touring Wagons has double exhaust and 17inch rims and the 2,0 Touring Wagon has 16 inch rims but only one exhaust.

Lukas