Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Unusual 14" alloy wheel--looking for a fourth wheel

I'm pretty sure that this GL had the standard 4x140 hubs. I'll verify that tomorrow when I try to mount one of the wheels on my Brat. Tried to find the 4th wheel; I called the previous owner (found a torn up For Sale sign on the floor and put it back together and got his 'phone #), and he told me he had bought the car at auction and it came with the spare steelie rim. Too bad, a dead end locating a wheel.

that looks a hell of alot like the rims that where on my saab 9000 turbo... i still have one around here... i will make a valiante atempt at seeing if it bolts to a suby hub...

• 1 year later...
I have a pair of wheel I need to find 2 more of as well.... and I don't think I'll ever find 'em......

That was Exactly the Same Problem I was Havin` ... And that`s Why I change the Pattern of Both my Wagons...

Also, I wanna Add that long time ago, I Helped a Friend`s Friend to Tune Up -you know, change spark plugs, clean carb, check timin` etc- his EA81 (I don`t remember, but I think that said "GLF" in the Rear) and it got those same 14" Rims, so I think those maybe was an Option for some Models... :confused: