Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to Vancouver (Richmond actually)

Hi there,

Just saying hello to fellow subies. I drive an 03 TS wagon. Drove it across the country with the family from the east coast. What a blast!!!

No issues with my car yet. It's been great so far. Love to drive in the snow when I was out east. Sure puts a huge grin on your face :)

If any Vancouverites are reading this, do you know of any independent sub mechanic in our area..just out of curiousity? Thnx....

Ok, off to work I go...

Cheers,

subtswagon

welcome to the board!

i'm in Coquitlam so we are like 30(i think) minutes away from each other... my dad always takes our 01 legasy to the fountain tire at the bottom of the hill i live on... they do good work at a decent price...

you coming down to the suby show??? we always want more people! and since you drove across the country the drive to washington is a piece of cake! i think it'll be like a 3 hour drive maybe more in my 79... you wannasee a brat??? one of 7 in BC??? i just found a guy who owns 5 of them...

\

Edited by Zefy

Yeah, that's quite a distance from where I am. I'm close to YVR. Now, that I"m working in Abbotsford, my miliage is skyrocketing!!! But I can't complain about the price of gas there..76 cents after the 3.5 cents off.

Suby Show? Where and when?

Yeah, I want an 05 Outback. Looks sooo darn good. I drool when I see one on the road. Before we got the 03 Impreza, we were debating between the Outback, Legacy and Forester. Tough choices!!! But price came into play and the Impreza was the best bang for the loonie.

Cheers...

welcome to the board!

i'm in Coquitlam so we are like 30(i think) minutes away from each other... my dad always takes our 01 legasy to the fountain tire at the bottom of the hill i live on... they do good work at a decent price...

you coming down to the suby show??? we always want more people! and since you drove across the country the drive to washington is a piece of cake! i think it'll be like a 3 hour drive maybe more in my 79... you wannasee a brat??? one of 7 in BC??? i just found a guy who owns 5 of them...

phone me up if you wanna get some info... 604-831-5372 (anytime after 3... i'm in school!)

everything you need to know right now is on this thread:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30938

i turn my head every time i see an 05... they are nice... there are a lot more in the states though... when i was in the states there was a road with nothing but outbacks parked on it... 6 or something... half were 05's... and that was last summer...:rolleyes:

anyway... gimmy a shout if your going!

welcome to the board!

phone me up if you wanna get some info... 604-831-5372 (anytime after 3... i'm in school!)

5 of them... he must want to give one to me....

i am checking him out on the weekend or maybe during spring break... you wanna come???

he sounds kinda crazy... swears a lot... and he won't ever read this... because he doesn't "believe" in owning a computer... says they are a waste of time...:D

i am checking him out on the weekend or maybe during spring break... you wanna come???

he sounds kinda crazy... swears a lot... and he won't ever read this... because he doesn't "believe" in owning a computer... says they are a waste of time...:D

Definitely a little crazy... but aren't all subaru owners. Where is he from?

haha maybe you should re-count... he has 5... i have 1... but mine isn't registered in Canada... and there are 7 registered in BC... so his is probably included... i screwed up... i guess there are 8... including mine...

ok maybe i should re-count... bahhhhhhhh...

but a long box?!? that is indeed a very rare brat... maybe i should go to sooke... its on the island right???