Ultimate Subaru Message Board

much needed West Coast Stomper Site updating....

Rooinater

well i started cracking at the first wave of redoing and updating the site. got a new start page, reworked the words around on the main page and updated john's custom subaru's and fabrication contact info. going to rework the trail rating page to the 5 point rating system they use down here, next. and slowly tinker down the line. and if i get off my but i'll start adding the flash links. but that's a little more work at the moment.

you might have to refresh some of the pages if you have cookies already.

RainbowRoo, I don't know exactly how to say this without sounding corny, but i've met Jarod, but have not met you, and if Jarod is any reflection of you, you must be a terrific person, and I'd like to say how proud we all are of his service in Iraq.

RainbowRoo, I don't know exactly how to say this without sounding corny, but i've met Jarod, but have not met you, and if Jarod is any reflection of you, you must be a terrific person, and I'd like to say how proud we all are of his service in Iraq.

Picture Jared 20 years older. Talk about a spittin' image. The apple fell right next to that tree. :drunk:

yes zap i got the video footage. more pics of evans are always welcome! i can either reset your login for the gallery, if you don't remember the login password. or you can zip them and send them to rooinater@westcoaststompers.com

yeah my dad needs to get his dirty! maybe he'll get to go to the wcss this year and then he'll have to! hahaha!

got time tonight, i'm going to try to do some more fixing up of the site. and additions.