Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*World Event*! Vintage Subaru Meet! 1968-1989 Subarus

OK,get ready all you vintage Subaru owners,your time to meet has come!

To be held just up the road from the land of P.T.Barnum.The second "Greatest Show On Earth." :D

Free admission!!

Held on the rented grounds of Industrial Park North in scenic Milford Connecticut

Super easy to get to,just off of exit 40 of I-95 in either direction.

Incase you haven't noticed,I'm consolidating all my Subaru stock from 1972-1989.***I'll be giving many items away to the true vintage owners.***

Stop by and see the '73! I'll also have my '78 there.I'm sure there'll be at least one other car of mine there too.

Tentative date:Saturday April 23rd,2005 Sorry for the short notice but I think we all understand this is just an attempt at getting people together and getting some useable items into the hands of folks that can really use them.

If you can't make it I understand and we'll see you down the road.

All Subarus and all members and owners welcome.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detect another road trip...

although, I will be out there soon... maybe later this summer. (the east coast) dont know if I will fly or drive.. hopefully drive... road trips are fun!

I would like to meet you guys out there too- anyone consider a central USA Subaru show? so that everyone is involved?

• 3 weeks later...

Bajahahahas welcome too.Even big sluggy Ford trucks.

Well,all I can say is the place will be empty soon.Once the keeper stuff is gone,that'll mean the give-away stuff will be soon gone too.I'm thinking I can keep some stuff there up to the end that I'm not too interested in keeping but would help someone else out.

Well,all I can say is the place will be empty soon.Once the keeper stuff is gone,that'll mean the give-away stuff will be soon gone too.I'm thinking I can keep some stuff there up to the end that I'm not too interested in keeping but would help someone else out.

don't forget about me if/when you go to throw stuff out. i like stuff, it's good to have around

-mike

i might have to make this.

what do you think?

I was just thinking about you today.Call me sometime.What are you going to do on Chris L's old wagon?

You know the number....;) Every time I call you I get a machine,if I'm lucky.Does the "Play Messages" button still work or did it fall off or something?:lol: just bustin 'em....call me soon and by all means stop on up.Even better if you beat the vultures to the carcass!

Ciao

When you are having this world event are you going to be moving stuff to the new and improved storage facility or is that another wknd.? Reason I am asking is if you need me to bring a PU to help I can and will. Please let me know.

Matt

When you are having this world event are you going to be moving stuff to the new and improved storage facility or is that another wknd.? Reason I am asking is if you need me to bring a PU to help I can and will. Please let me know.

Matt

Looking like April 23rd is the best day.Pickup anytime between now and April 30th will be very welcome.Be sure to call first though to see if it's worth bringing the truck up.I may get one loaned to me from work,or rent one.Infact,maybe even tomorrow I can rent a van or truck and get a lot done.

My goal is to make enough room where it doesn't matter what the weather does,there'll be room for a good get together anyways.I really want to try to get a good bunch of folks together who've helped me out,especially this past winter,and get some pizza,beer,etc. for you guys.

I'll keep the '73 there untill the end,since there's a weekend at the end of the month it'll be easy enough to take care of then.You guys can pet the coupe and if we're lucky take it around the industrial park for a run.

Any help greatly appreciated.Gimme a call,I'll be up there most of Sunday from around 1PM onward.Meet the wife,she'll be with me through the afternoon.No kids though,we need to go through stuff.

I can set my wife up with stuff to go through while Tom and I run over to the new unit and put some shelved together....if he'd be willing.I'll buy lunch or dinner,etc....

And now,the news you've all been waiting to hear.....

Only one week untill the FINAL blowout.

Email,PM,call,do what you have to but please consider coming.

It's a Subaru Meet for all years and models! And I'm GIVING STUFF AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Thanks for the offer! I'll get back to you on that.

Paul,

Looks like Tom has to work both days this weekend..but I can come down with Bucky and we can get some stuff hauled over to the new place. Just can't push anything heavy ...like the Turbo wagon:brow: :lol:;):drunk:

See you Sat!!!!!!!!!!

i am going to try to make it up there. i wonder, you think it would possible to tow a brat with an impreza with stiffer springs and a trans cooler? its also been modded slightly, more torque than stock.:brow: i dont know how safe it would be to tow with a sport coupe type car, but i could always try, right?

anyone from maryland trying to go?

probably is, i guess i could have a friend ride up with me and drive one of the two home.

anyone know how hard it would be to get from Md to Ct without having to pay tolls?

I think you could BUT it would be a long slow trip. If your impreza is as nice as you say it is then I can't say that I would do that.... Isn't the brat driveable?

Matt